Friday, October 26, 2018

It is a ordinary day


      It was an ordinary day about 6 am, as usual he jumped on my bed, and started to look at me while I’ was sleeping. 

      You probably would never watch someone sleep because it can be a little bit creepy. But you could spend hours watching your dog sleep. At least I can. It's very camling and relaxing.

      His big brown eyes have been the first thing I see every morning since I got Bruno. In such a situation even when you really want to keep sleeping, you just can't.  Not because you have to but because you love him so much that you can sacrifice a few minutes in bed for this kind of love. 

      If you have the animal companion you have to be responsible for everything you do because this being needs you more that anything in the world. 

.....As long as your dog (or any pet) is happy, you are happy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment